Wednesday 4 January 2012

Boxig Week Shopping Haul

I don't do many hauls. I'm the kind of person that buys one thing at a time normally, so this is a little weird for me, but I figure it's something fun for me to try once in a while, especially with all the sales going on and a little extra Christmas money!

I posted a video on Youtube already of this haul, which can be seen here....


But I'll post pics of the haul below!
 J. Crew cardigans and sleeveless blouse, Danier leather gloves
 Korean fruit lip balms :)
 Thrifting Haul: patterned blouse, scarf, green pencil skirt
Topshop tweed blazer, glitter knit top and H&M black trim cardigan

I forgot to mention in the video, but I also picked up a Korean bun shaper (Which I've been searching for for a long time!), so all in all, it was a good shopping week! I hope your post-Christmas shopping was as fruitful!

2 comments:

  1. I love it! =D Everything is so pretty! I love the mustard cardigan and ascot!! Let's be cardigan and ascot buddies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I love that idea!!!

    ReplyDelete