Wednesday 18 July 2012

I'm a Sucker for Chiffon...

I have a general love of breezy, romantic, feminine styles, and so this has led me to a dilemma... I bought this blue jersey high-low maxi for my upcoming trip to Italy (yay!), but I originally fell in love with a nude chiffon-y high low maxi dress. It was sooooo pretty, and could easily be dressed up or down for any occasion. But...the length was a little long for my liking and the material (polyester) was a little steeply priced for my liking.... So while I did end up buying this pretty blue jersey version, I can't get my mind off of the beige maxi! And now I wish I had taken a picture so I could compare the two... Hmm, guess I'll just have to go take a look at the dress tomorrow and try it on again for my final verdict! In the meantime, take a look at this fabulous dress by Ooyoo currently in Mendocino stores. It also comes in an orchid purple, khaki, and black.

Dress: Ooyoo

No comments:

Post a Comment