Saturday 26 November 2011

Un peu de neige et de francais

Imagine my surprise when I woke up this morning to see this...


SNOWWWW!!!! I got super excited and it made me start thinking of Christmas and snow angels and snow ball fights and skating and skiing and walks in the snow! I walked to class that day with the biggest grin on my face, since our street had literally transformed over night, and everything looked beautiful! Of course, it meant now was the time to start dressing warm and cozy! So here was my outfit today:

 Scarf: Gap, Sweater: Lola's Closet, Jeans: American Eagle, Boots: Aldo, Ring: Girlprops.com

The snowier weather also means appropriate outerwear, of course! I love berets as a cold weather hat, since they add an cutesy, feminine touch to any outfit, especially with a bow detail like the one below. They also let you channel your French side! C'est chouette, n'est ce pas? <3


 Peacoat: Le Chateau, Scarf: pashmina, Hat: Forever 21

Do you enjoy fresh snowfalls as much as I do?
Stay lovely! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment